From Tuesday 9 June we move to Alert Level 1. What does this mean for you?
- Programmes will progressively restart starting Monday 15 June
- Families and children are welcome to the Library, the large toys are back
- We are planning some exciting activities at the Library for the July school holidays
- Kids clubs will resume in Term 3 along with school and group visits to the Library
- More Internet computers are available with the usual 30 minute time limit
QR codes are available at all entrances to enable you to keep track of where you have been.