Stepping UP is free community-based digital literacy programme that supports adults to build their digital skills in small easy steps.
The programme is for anyone wanting basic computer knowledge who wishes to develop digital skills relevant to their work and life.
Every Tuesday from 1:00 – 2:00pm
- July – Creating a CV with impact
- August – Finding Jobs Online
- September – Using email confidently
- October – Creating a CV with impact
- November – Finding Jobs Online
- December – Using email confidently
Held in the Training Room