We offer spaces to host your next meeting or function. Phone (03) 211 1444 or email us to enquire about booking a space.
The meeting room is situated on the first floor and can be accessed via the walkway.
Direct access to the adjacent carparking building on Leven Street is available during carpark opening hours. The carparking building is operated independently of the Library. If lock-up is required after hours, this can be arranged but will incur an extra charge.
- Seats 50 comfortably in a theatre layout, 30 in a classroom layout, or 14 using a U-shaped boardroom setting.
- Data projector and integrated sound system.
- Wireless internet, phone connection, overhead projector and screen, whiteboard, flip chart, portable speaker and microphone, television, video and DVD players are available if required.
- Flexible spaces can be achieved by utilising folding doors.
- The space is fully air-conditioned, and thermostatically heat controlled.
- A self-contained kitchen is available, with coffee, milk, sugar, tea and crockery provided. A servery provides access from the kitchen through to the meeting/conference area.
- Half day or evening: $70.00
- Full day: $125.00
Half-day / Evening:
The meeting room is situated on the first floor and is accessed via the walkway located between the foyer stairs.
Direct access to the adjacent carparking building on Leven Street is available during carpark opening hours.