Come into the Library and pickup your Winopoly handout or download a copy from home!
🧠 How iT Works
- All participants must be between 12-18 years old.
- Challenges are sorted by category by colour. Each colour makes up one ‘Winopoly’.
- Challenges with an orange background can be completed at Library events throughout the summer.
- You can choose which challenges you want to do, or roll the dice and complete whichever challenges your pawn lands on.
- You can complete a ‘Winopoly’ multiple times to gain extra entries but you must do the challenges again.
- Complete all the event challenges to go into a special draw.
- Email your challenges (not videos) to us at: email@example.com or drop them off to any Invercargill City Libraries & Archives branch.
- Videos must be saved onto a flash drive and dropped off to any Invercargill City Libraries & Archives branch.
- Collect your free book when you complete your first ‘Winopoly’. One book per person.
- Booklets must be returned to us by 6.00pm on 31 January 2021. Prizes will be drawn and winners contacted on Monday 1 February 2021.
Attend any of the teen summer holiday events here at the Library and you will gain an extra entry into the Summer Reading Challenge draw!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE