Come into the Library and pickup your Summer Reading Challenge booklet or download a copy from home!
- The Summer Reading Challenge runs from Tuesday 1 December to Sunday 31 January
- Open to children aged 0-12 years
- Pickup a booklet from any Help Desk
- To enter you need to either:
- Read for 20 minutes a day for 35 days OR
- Complete any 35 challenges – they can be reading challenges, activity challenges, or a mixture of both!
- Everyone who completes one of these two options will enter the prize draw and receive a FREE book!
- Your free book will be available for pick up from Monday 11 January
- You can earn extra entries into the prize draw by attending four of our check-in afternoons
- Winners will be notified Tuesday 2 February
🍭 Check Ins
Friday afternoons from 3.00-4.00pm
Come and chat with us about how your Summer Reading Challenge is going and get a lollipop and sticker!