Please note that unfortunately, BorrowBox is unavailable for use on Kindle devices.
1. Install the BorrowBox Library app from your device’s app store.
2. Start the app. Enter Invercargill City Libraries and login with your Library card number and password. Your Library card number can be found on the back of your library card. If you are unsure what your password is phone us on 03 211 1444 and we can reset it for you.
3. Search for a title or author, or browse by category.
4. Titles with an “Available on…” date are currently checked out – you can place a hold and you will be emailed when it is available for you.
5. Choose an available title and tap Borrow. Titles are borrowed for two weeks, with a maximum of four books and four audiobooks at a time.
6. Download the book or audiobook. It will now appear on your bookshelf.
7. Enjoy reading or listening to your book.
Your title will expire on the due date, or you can renew if there are no holds on it. If you finish it early, you can return it through the My Loans page on the app.