|Invercargill||Bluff||Carpark (Invercargill only)|
|Opens||9am - 7pm Monday to Friday||1pm - 5pm Monday to Thursday||7:45am - 6pm Monday - Thursday|
|10am - 4pm Saturday to Sunday||12pm - 4pm Friday||7:45am - 9pm Friday|
|10am - 1pm Saturday||9am - 3pm Saturday|
|Closed||Public Holidays||Sundays and Public Holidays||Sundays and Public Holidays|
The Library has a wide range of spaces available to book for your meeting or function. Online bookings can be made for the Green Screen and Training Room. For everything else please call us on (03) 211 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the space that will best meet your needs. Advance booking is recommended.
|Spaces for Hire|
The meeting room is situated on the first floor and can be accessed via the walkway between the escalators and has the following features;
• Seats 50 comfortably in a theatre layout, 30 in a classroom layout, or 14 using a U-shaped boardroom setting.
• Data projector and integrated sound system.
• Wireless internet, phone connection, overhead projector and screen, whiteboard, flip chart, portable speaker and microphone, television, video and DVD players are available if required.
• Flexible spaces can be achieved by utilising folding doors.
• The space is fully air-conditioned, and thermostatically heat controlled.
• A self-contained kitchen is available, with coffee, milk, sugar, tea and crockery provided. A servery provides access from the kitchen through to the meeting/conference area.
Direct access to the adjacent carparking building in Leven Street is available during carpark opening hours. The carparking building is operated independently of the Library. If lock-up is required after hours, this can be arranged but will incur an extra charge.
Half day or evening: $70.00
Full day: $122.00
Our newly refurbished computer training room has 8, Windows 7 based PCs with internet access, perfect for your training needs. They come with the following programmes pre-installed, and a librarian can be booked to do the training:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Minecraft EDU
• Comic Life
Renting of this space is free of charge. All bookings must be made online, and if possible, at least a week in advance. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The space can be booked for 1-2 hours at a time, with no consecutive bookings. Late arrivals will not have their end time extended, and after 15 minutes the booking will be cancelled if you do not show up
Equip with a 6 x 3m green/white screens, studio photography lighting (2x soft boxes and 2x red heads), and an HD video camera, this space is designed for all your green screen filming needs. It is free to book this room.
Please note that only 5 people can be in the Green Screen room at one time and you must be supervised by a librarian. Renting of this space is free of charge. All bookings must be made on-line, and if possible, at least a week in advance. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The space can be booked for 1-2 hours at a time, with no consecutive bookings. Late arrivals will not have their end time extended, and after 15 minutes the booking will be cancelled if you do not show up.