The Library has a wide range of spaces available to book for your meeting or function. Call us on (03) 211 1444 or email email@example.com to enquire about the space that will best meet your needs. Advance booking is recommended.
The meeting room is situated on the first floor and can be accessed via the walkway between the escalators.
Direct access to the adjacent carparking building in Leven Street is available during carpark opening hours. The carparking building is operated independently of the Library. If lock-up is required after hours, this can be arranged but will incur an extra charge!.
- Seats 50 comfortably in a theatre layout, 30 in a classroom layout, or 14 using a U-shaped boardroom setting.
- Data projector and integrated sound system.
- Wireless internet, phone connection, overhead projector and screen, whiteboard, flip chart, portable speaker and microphone, television, video and DVD players are available if required.
- Flexible spaces can be achieved by utilising folding doors.
- The space is fully air-conditioned, and thermostatically heat controlled.
- A self-contained kitchen is available, with coffee, milk, sugar, tea and crockery provided. A servery provides access from the kitchen through to the meeting/conference area.
- Half day or evening: $70.00
- Full day: $125.00
Our computer training room has 8, Windows 7 based PCs with internet access, perfect for your training needs. They come with the following programmes pre-installed, and a librarian can be booked to do the training:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Minecraft EDU