Registrations take about five minutes to complete. They require you to come into the library with two pieces of identification:
- Some form of photo ID, e.g. driver’s licence, passport, or 18+ card.
- Some form of address ID with your name and address, e.g. a power bill.
If you are a visitor to the area we can provide a temporary membership. Simply ask at a Help Desk or call us on (03) 211 1444.
- Registration Form (166KB PDF)
- Privacy Statement (327KB PDF)
- Community Displays and Noticeboards (551KB PDF)
- Conditions of Membership (304KB PDF)
- Interloan Guidelines 2016 (467KB PDF)
- Internet Guidelines 2015 (626KB PDF)
- Unaccompanied and or unsupervised Child Guidelines (671KB PDF)
- Supervision of Children Guidelines (269KB PDF)
- Free Customer Guidelines (260KB PDF)
- Food and Drink in Libraries Guidelines (459KB PDF)